Meet Jennifer Wall, Barefoot Wine Head Winemaker
Jen Wall aka “Pinky Toe” and Barefoot Wine
A glass of wine is just a conversation waiting to happen as I always say, and today’s conversation is with Jennifer Wall, Barefoot Wine Head Winemaker.
We are sipping some Barefoot Wine spritzers, rose and brut rose bubbly to cool off on a hot day and get the conversation going!
Barefoot wines carry the honor of being the most-awarded still and sparkling wines in U.S. competitions. All said, the wines have received over 2,000 medals, countless accolades, and – best of all – the support of legions of fans around the world.
Dare we say, this may make Barefoot winemaker Jennifer Wall the world’s most successful vintner. Barefoot Wine is a brand of E&J Gallo which acquired Barefoot in 2005.
Connect with Jen and Barefoot Wine on social media:
More about the Barefoot Wines featured on the podcast:
Barefoot Wine Spritzers!
- Barefoot Spritzers in Cans are an exciting new concept in wine
- Barefoot Spritzers in cans go places wine just can’t
- Barefoot Spritzers in cans are yet another innovative idea from Barefoot, giving America what it’s been missing
- Barefoot Spritzers are available in 5 delicious flavors and pair with summer’s most delicious occasions: appetizers at the pool, picnic at the lake, barbeque while camping and so much more!
- New in 2017
- Fruit forward and a crowd pleaser!
- Probably the only still Rose available in 187ML, 750ML and 1.5L
- Nationally available and affordable- lined priced with all of the other Barefoot still wines
Barefoot Brut Rose Bubbly!
- Also new in 2017
- The first dry, traditional release for Barefoot Bubbly since 2001!
- First ever launch of 750ML and 187ML bubbly at the same time!
- Phenomenal alone, with food or as part of a Bubbly cocktail!
Jessica Altieri—aka “Just Jess”—is changing the way consumers buy, taste and experience wine. “From Wall Street to Wine Street,” Altieri has captured the ears, eyes, and hearts of wine lovers around the globe, sharing and creating unique wine lifestyle experiences with digital and social media. In 2016, Wine Enthusiast Magazine named Jessica a “40 Under 40 Top Tastemaker”. A respected millennial-age professional wine judge, Altieri is a Certified Sommelier and former NCAA scholar athlete. She founded the world’s fastest growing digital wine lifestyle network, Wine Channel TV, in 2009, and works with some of the world’s leading brands, trade associations and lifestyle companies.
Altieri has built a multiplatform digital network, Wine Channel TV Digital Network, that has over 500K loyal followers around the world. Altieri has appeared on ABC, CNBC, WGN, and ESPN Radio with unique wine, food and lifestyle segments that make shopping for your next fine wine as much fun as eating ice cream. Enjoy, and remember: “Wine is just a conversation waiting to happen!”