#BestSipEver Sunday Night Football Seahawks vs Packers
Join Wine Channel TV #BestSipEver hosts Jessica Altieri and Jenny Kelley with a special “Flavor” pairing for Sunday Night Football. For our wines, we have a special sip of Gallo Signature Series Chardonnay and the legendary Louis M. Martini Monte Rosso Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc. And for our tasty bites, we have Apple Brie Skewers and Toasted Ravioli. Join the fun and send us your #bestsipever pairings with hashtag #bestsipever.
#BestSipEver Recipes for Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers
Apple Brie Skewers
- Apple, sliced into bite size pieces
- Brie Cheese
- Dried Cranberries
- Assemble skewers. Spread brie onto apple slice and slice onto toothpick and finish with an apple slice (apple slice with brie, apple slice with brie, apple slice)
- Place skewers on a serving plate or platter. Drizzle honey and sprinkle dried cranberries on top of each skewer.
- Serve immediately to avoid the apple from browning or place in the fridge for no more than 2 hours to chill prior to serving.
- 1 package of ravioli (about 24 pieces), thawed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup half and half or cream
- 1 cup Italian or seasoned bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- In a medium bowl, beat or whisk eggs and cream together. Place bread crumbs in a separate medium bowl.
- In small batches, first place ravioli in egg mixture and then in bread crumbs to completely coat each piece.
- Place coated ravioli on a baking sheet. Bake in a 375F preheated oven for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked and lightly browned.
- Grate parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately while hot with warm marinara or pizza sauce.
Enjoy and send us your #bestsipever pictures with #bestsipever on Instagram and Twitter @bestsipever