San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition 2015 Award Winning Wines
America invented XL. The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is “THE XL” of wine competitions. With a record 6,417 entries from more than 25 states, the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, is the largest competition of American wines in America. The award winning wines selected by a powerhouse group of over 60+ judges, provides a wide range of new wines to taste and buy in 2015.
For your tasting pleasure, here is a list of the award winning wines:
2015 Sweepstake Awards
- Gloria Ferrer – 2010 Blanc de Blancs – Carneros – $42.00
- ZD Wines – 2013 Chardonnay California $38.00
- Dr. Konstantin Frank – 2013 Riesling – Finger Lakes, New York – Semi-Dry – $14.99
- Robert Hall Winery – 2014 Rose de Robles – Paso Robles – $14.00
- Sonoma-Cutrer – 2012 Pinot Noir – Russian River Valley – Founders Reserve – $65.00
- Pezzi King – 2012 Estate Zinfandel – Dry Creek Valley – Row 14 Reserve – $50.00
- Debonne Vineyards – 2013 Vidal Blanc Ice Wine – Grand River Valley, Ohio – $29.99
The Public Tasting features appearances from notable wine industry names, including Jon Bonné, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Editor, Jessica Altieri, CEO of Wine Channel TV, and Wilfred Wong, Chief Storyteller at Wine.com.
Wine Channel TV, www.winechanneltv.tv, wine lifestyle host, Jessica Altieri will take part in the San Francisco Chronicle’s Public Tasting on February 14, 2015. The Public Tasting is more than just a wine tasting — it’s a wine and food experience. Featured at this event are a sampling of hand-crafted creations from premier artisan food purveyors, which include award-winning artisan breads, savory meats, exotic oils, hand-crafted cheeses, delicious desserts, sumptuous sauces, and other exquisite delicacies.
Make sure to grab your tickets and if you are at the event, please be sure to stop by and say hi!