The #1 Valentines Day Wine and Dine Location in the World!
Want a guaranteed, never fail way to make it home with your sweetheart for Valentines Day? Stay home! It was voted #1 in my house! And around the world over and over……
Stop at your local Walgreens or wine store on the way home and read on.
A romantic evening doesn’t have to mean dining out. Order in on GrubHub and spend more time with your sweetheart – and less money on dinner and vino. I recently got a chance to taste test Via Carducci’s menu for Valentine’s Day and pair up some amazing wines that won’t be breaking the bank.
If you’re still not sure what to order this Valentine’s Day, here are some more suggested wine pairings to go with the dishes below:
1. Spaghetti Marinara / Bolognese – DaVinci Chianti at Wal-Mart for under $15.
2. Sushi / Sashimi – Moet Hennessy Chandon Blanc de Noir Sparkling wine under $15 at Trader Joe’s or Potash Brother’s Market
3. Panang Curry – Schmitt Sohne Riesling under $10 at Wal-Mart
4. Seafood Paella – “2009 Colby Red” California cuvée less than $10 at Walgreens
5. Filet Mignon / Porterhouse Steaks – Clos Du Bois Merlot $13.97 at Wal-Mart
6. Tomatoe Caprese – Valdo Prosecco $11.99 at Costco or Trader Joe’s
7. Cavatelli with olive oil/cherry tomatoes/basil – Mount Eden Estate Chardonnay under $20 at BevMo.com
For more high end wine pairings for a VERY special occasion from JustJess and Master of Wine Bill Nesto, check out my special segment on WineChannelTv.com.
And to help you find all the restaurants that will deliver a romantic dinner right to your door on Valentine’s Day, check out GrubHub.com.