Westfield Old Orchard Sip & Shop July 2014 Highlights
Join Jessica Altieri, CEO and Certified Sommelier of Wine Channel TV, at the Westfield Old Orchard Sip & Shop July 24 event featuring over 25 retailers including Nordstrom and Maggianos and over 30 great wines and spirits. Featured guest included Chef Matt Banaszek of Maggiano’s.
Featured retailers and pairings included:
Featured Retailer: Nordstrom
- As we transition to fall in Chicago, it is crucial to have the perfect boot. Prada has you covered with their fabulous black riding boot that lies just below the knee. Prada is such an amazing brand, and in fact, it recently made its debut at Nordstrom!
- These boots are the perfect transitional piece. You can throw them on now with a little dress and they will take you into fall and winter with style.
- Beautifully tailored with leather, and a slight heel, this boot trumps all competition and is perfect for any kind of weather.
- Plus, you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort! The boots are completely wearable and durable, but have that “wow” factor.
Featured Retailer: Brooks Brothers
- Summer scarves are a great way to accessorize a simple outfit, and this option from Brooks Brothers is super soft and comfortable!
- With a versatile beautiful rose print on a navy background, this scarf can be paired with a number of looks, from a sweet sundress to jeans and a tank.
- This scarf is another accessory that can be in your closet all year around, as you can layer it over a sweater in the fall.
- We just love the length of this scarf, as it’s perfect for styling in different ways.
Westfield Old Orchard
- Westfield Old Orchard offers customers four seasons of style with more than 140 stores in our park-like shopping atmosphere. Westfield Old Orchard has something for everyone!
- Westfield Old Orchard offers fun for the whole family with a variety of season activations, as well. We have a trackless train that scoots around the center and also an interactive Organic Garden that teaches little ones about gardening. You can participate in fun activities like planting or weeding every Tuesday and Saturday from 2 to 3 p.m.
Stay tuned for more highlights from Sip & Shop on Wine Channel TV!