Best Sip Ever with Spy Valley Wines and Peanut Butter Mousse
Do You Sip and Dip?
Join Wine Channel TV wine lifestyle host Jessica Altieri and Flavor Host Jenny Kelly for a Best Sip Ever featured segment. This weeks featured segment includes Spy Valley Wines and a scrumptious Peanut Butter Mousse Dip Recipe. Visit winechanneltv.tv for all of our #BestSipEver recipes!
Recipe by Jenny Kelley Wine Channel TV Flavor Host
- 9 oz (1 small tub) light whipped topping (coconut or dairy free), thawed
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter, salted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup honey glazed pecans, chopped
- 3-4 apples (granny smith or your favorite), sliced
- In a mixer, add whipped topping, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla together until ingredients thoroughly mixed and a light and fluffy “mousse” texture.
- Pour mixture into small serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
- Top mousse with pecans and serve with apple slices. Note: cut apple slices just before serving.
- Start dipping and enjoy!